March 23, 2015
India - china Border Talk
- Line of Actual control – clarification
Two parts of border dispute – roughly 2, 000 km along anarchy and about 4,000 km along LAC in Laclakh esp. Aksaichin are taken by china in 1962 war
- Seven paramilitary forces (central armed polne forces) to have 33% women – CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, 4 NSG and Assam rifles does not have women. Now women only < 8%
- All these force report to home ministry
- Merger of commodities regulator FMC with SEBI to create unified markets regulator- soon to be happen.
- India, Singapore, Kuwait , Qatar Founding members of Asian infrastructure investment Bank (AIIB)
- Sarath Fonseka – SL’s first Field Marshal.
- Let Girls Learn” – Initiative – to help girls in the developing world get school education.
- Singapore’s first P.m. – Lee Kvanyew – Founding Father of Modern Singapore.
- Light combat helicopter (LCH) – developed by Hindustan aeronautics – 5.5 tones, twin-engine – designed specifically requirements of army and Air force.