March 6, 2015
Micro units’ development refinance agency (MUDRA) Bank wills refinance microfinance institutions through pradhan Manti Mudra yojana
SME – which account for 40% of India’s export?
DIRECT TAX collections 10.6% up
- Corporation tax, income Tax, securities transaction Tax } direct tax
INDIA – SRILANKA
- Srilanka- temporarily & immediately suspends the controversial Chinese fund part city project in Colombo.
- India SriLanka- comprehensive economic partnership Agreement CCEPA) signed in 2005 – now pushing for FTA
- India is SriLanka’s largest trade partner and bilateral trade between the countries at $ 4.6 billion in 2014.
- Eastern province, - India helping build a power plant – the ancient city of Anuradhapura in n. Central province
- In 1979 , Morajidesai – address – SL parliament (last time)
- Indo –US space security Dialogue by next week.
- Concern over china’s disruptive counter –space technologies
- For early conduction of a global frame work “ on code of conduct for space and stressed on Maintaining long term security and sustainability of outer space environment , including space awareness & collision a voidance
- India 4 U.S space agencies have co-operated in chandrayaan (2008)
- The collaborative effort – U.S 4 Ind – NASA –ISRO synthetic Aperture radar mission (NISAR) – likely to launch by 2021.
- “This high end satellite that will help in earth observation and monitoring climate change”.
NOTE : SL-SriLanka