Q.1) Where are Senkaku Islands located?
- Tasman Sea
- South China Sea
- East China Sea
- Bering Sea
Q.2) Recently Kigali was in news concerning a summit to discuss amendments to the Montreal Protocol to support phasing out or replacement of ozone-depleting substances. Where is it located?
Q.3) Tulbul navigation project is between
- Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
- Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh
- Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
- None of the above
Q.4) Which of the following airports is Asia-Pacific’s only airport to achieve a carbon neutral status
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport – Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi International Airport – Delhi
- Kempegowda International Airport – Bengaluru
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport – Ahmedabad
Q.5) Consider the following statements about National SC/ST Hub which will be launched on 8th October 2016 in Ludhiana:
- National SC/ST Hub is under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- It is a one-stop e-portal solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to SC/ST Students are enabled.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are incorrect?
- 1 only
- 2 only